Friday, February 27, 2009

New Largo Avatar wanted!

Okee so this is not a post about Largo's corruption, we get to that later...

Instead we were having a twitfest (okee not really it was just me spamming da followers), when a brilliant idea popped into my head (stop crying DH). I was like hey that new thunderfen visionstone to come out got me thinking that next lardo would start using the main fen in that as his avatar (pittfen). I was like, nOOOOOOO, make it stooooooopppppp. I thought I might you know like, gouge my eyes out, but then I thought nooooooooo. Why let lado win? So instead I thought we could you know like have a contest to create a new largo avatar (not sure if Kisa is eligible to enter - she draws too cute and she is like SOOOO much better than me and my crayons, and I would sooooo much like to actually win this time....)

But I digress...

If you are not already an editor of this fine rag, then you can pm me on the sentinel if you cant figure out what my zo-mail address is ;). Or you can just zo-mail me the pic. Please use your own work or something heavily mashed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment